Integrating with Google Docs
FireHydrant supports retrospective data export to Google Docs.
- You must have FireHydrant Owner access
- An existing Google Workspace org account.
Note: FireHydrant recommends configuring Google Docs with a Google service account that has permissions to access Drive rather than an individual named employee account.
- Click on Integrations from the left-hand navigation bar in the FireHydrant web UI.
- From the Integrations page, locate the Google Docs tile and select the + icon to add the integration.
- Click Authorize Application. This will take you to the Google authorization workflow.
- Confirm or provide your Google auth credentials.
Exported retrospectives are stored in a folder named FireHydrant Retrospectives at the Google Drive root of the user who authorized the integration.
To get started with exporting retrospectives, visit our knowledge base article, Exporting Retrospectives to Google Doc.