February 13, 2023
New Zoom OAuth Integration and fh.new
Zoom Oauth Application
- Today, we're launching a new OAuth-based integration with Zoom to make it easier to integrate your Zoom account.
- On June 1st, Zoom will deprecate their JWT application support, and we will deprecate the prior version of our Zoom integration at that time.
- To learn more, read our documentation on the new Zoom OAuth integration.
- We've added a new shortcut to open incidents for your team. Using our new link at https://fh.new, users can quickly open a new incident in the FireHydrant UI.
Fixes and Bugs
- We added the ability to add new timeline events during a retrospective
- We updated incident types to allow for the creation of private incidents
- We added the ability to edit status page updates in the command center, allowing you to change any message you've already posted to your status page.
- We added the ability to skip required fields when testing a runbook
- We updated retrospective fields to editable components to avoid overwriting and to allow for in-context preview of Markdown
- We added the ability to change the severity or priority of an incident in the retrospective
- We improved validation warnings when filling out required fields in retrospectives
- We fixed an issue with Jira server ticket status syncing
- We updated runbook Slack channel creation to always create private channels when run inside a private incident
See FireHydrant in action
See how service catalog, incident management, and incident communications come together in a live demo.Get a demo