New Runbook Step to Invite Users to Channel
- We added a new runbook step to allow you to invite specific users, via Slack handles or email address, to an incident channel. This allows you to add your own Slackbots as well as specific team members who should participate in all incidents.
Beta: Owners can remove timeline events
- We added the ability to remove Slack and FireHydrant chat messages from the incidnet timeline in FireHydrant to help with controlling sensitive information like personally identifying information, API keys, and other common security concerns. This functionality is limited to the
ownerrole in FireHydrant. To enroll in the beta, reach out to your customer success manager.
Advanced fields management for the Multistep modal
- For teams using the multistep modal for creating new incidents in Slack, you can now manage the fields that are presented in that modal. To edit which fields are visible, navigate to the Organization Settings page and update the "Incident fields settings" for the Advanced modal.
Rollback: New Update Modal Experience
- Last week we rolled out a multistep update modal to Slack and have rolled that back to a private beta for teams that are using our multi-step incident creation modal as well. If you'd like to enrolled in the beta, reach out to your customer success manager.
Bugs and Fixes
- We added contextual icons for runbook steps in the incident timeline
- We fixed a bug with login retries
- We fixed a bug with change events UI incorrectly wrapping text