February 6, 2023
Automatic Incident Updates
New Functionality for the Update Incident Details Runbook Step
We've added two additional functionalities to our update incident details runbook step.
- The first new feature is the ability to add labels to an incident.
- The second new feature is the ability to post automatic status page updates as part of a larger state change or as a standalone update. By default, notes will be included on the internal incident status page, and can be selected for other status pages.
Read more about this step in our documentation.
Bugs and Fixes
- We fixed a bug where incident creation time was missing from the retrospective view.
- We improved teams filtering in the incident list.
- We improved real time functionality on the new command center: incident links and runbook step executions now update in real time.
- We improved filtering on incident timeline to properly show all milestone updates as we would previously exclude them if they were associated to a status page update.
See FireHydrant in action
See how service catalog, incident management, and incident communications come together in a live demo.Get a demo