June 26, 2023
Updated Dashboard and UI Refresh is Generally Available, Add Groups to Slack Channels, and More
UI Refresh now Generally Available
- Over the last few months, we’ve been re-working our web application’s interface to make responding to incidents even easier (and dare we say delightful?). When we announced the beta last month, we included some core experiences like a new dashboard, updated tables with easier search and filtering, and an updated navigation. Since then, we’ve added a bunch of new features to the beta including a notification center, a command bar, and new views for your tasks and follow-ups. To check out the latest UI, just login to the FireHydrant web app.
Add Groups to Slack Channels
- When adding users to a Slack channel, you might not know a specific person who should be involved but do know a Slack user group that should be included. Now, you can add user groups (
@sre-teamfor instance) as part of the "Invite Users to Channel" step in runbooks. To start using groups in your channel invitations today, be sure to re-authorize your Slack app by visiting this link.
Bugs and Fixes
- We fixed an issue with incident filters using OR rather than AND logic.
- We fixed a bug with responding teams being removed from services and functionalities.
- We fixed a bug that prevented some services and functionalities as being marked as impacted.
See FireHydrant in action
See how service catalog, incident management, and incident communications come together in a live demo.Get a demo