March 20, 2023
Automatic Slack User Linking, New Teams Page, and support for Multi-Channel Guests
Automatic Slack Account Linking
- We updated the Slack linking functionality to automatically link accounts between FireHydrant and Slack when the emails match. We added an additional “alternate email” field on the user account settings to make sure any alternate Slack account emails are considered as well.
New Teams Page
- We updated our teams list and view page to be more consistent with the rest of the web app. Easily view active and past incidents that the team was assigned to, explore their responsibilities within the service catalog, and more.
- We now support multi-channel guests linking Slack accounts to FireHydrant, allowing guests to fully participate in your incident management process, running Slack commands, having assigned roles, and more.
/fh update modal experience
- We shipped a new modal for the
updatecommand in Slack. This new modal enables you to update all the details about an incident in addition to the current functionality of posting a message to the status page.
Bugs and Updates
- We fixed an issue where PagerDuty alerts were showing discarded services
- We updated our mechanism for inviting users to a channel to retry each user individually to avoid batch errors.
See FireHydrant in action
See how service catalog, incident management, and incident communications come together in a live demo.Get a demo