Integrating with Google Docs
FireHydrant supports retrospective data export to Google Docs.
- A FireHydrant owner role is required to access the Jira integration configuration settings.
- An existing Google Workspace org account.
Note: To avoid incident management disruptions related to employee account decommissioning, FireHydrant recommends configuring Google Docs with a generic administrative account rather than an individual named employee account.
- Click on Integrations from the left-hand navigation bar in the FireHydrant web UI.
- From the Integrations page, locate the Google Docs tile and select the + icon to add the integration.
- Click Authorize Application. This will take you to the Google authorization workflow.
- Confirm or provide your Google auth credentials.
To get started with exporting retrospectives, visit our knowledge base article, Exporting Retrospectives to Google Doc.